would like to share a cocktail recipe with you all.. (also to test out Blogpress apps on iPhone)
Strawberries, Sprite, Vodka
You will need a glass and spoon too.
1. Pick one or two strawberries and put them in the glass. You can put more if u have bigger glass.
I picked two big one for a small glass because I would like to have stronger strawberry taste in my drink.
2. Smash the strawberries with a spoon.
I know it's cruel to smash the pretty strawberries but you have to!!
3. Till you get strawberry puree like this:
4. Add in suitable amount of Vodka (I use Absolut Vodka) in the glass, follow by Sprite.
My recipe is Strawberry puree, Vodka, Sprite in 1:1:1 ratio.
5. Stir everything together, add one or two ice cubes, DONE.
Sorry I didn't take a nice photo for this one.. =p
It's very easy isn't it?
I personally love vodka for homemade cocktail because I can add it in anything..
You can use same recipe but change strawberry to other fruit, eg. Oranges, kiwi, ... to make different fruit cocktails.. =D
*Be a responsible drinker, do not drive after drinking.*